Designed for healthcare professionals
The Dorma 99 respirator provides 99 per cent filtration efficiency against particulate aerosols free of oil. It is fluid-resistant and achieves >99.98 per cent bacterial filtration efficiency.
The Dorma 99’s integrated filter can be cleaned and sterilized for reuse. As a reusable 99PFE-L3 respirator, the Dorma 99 is an effective, eco-friendly, Canadian-made option.
The Dorma 99 respirator ensures:
- Easy breathing: Its filtering surface is three times larger than that of the standard N95 mask.
- Vocal clarity: Clearer communication is possible thanks to the shape of its shell, which enhances the voice, and its translucent surface through which facial expressions are partially visible.
- Better ergonomics: The mask was designed by a maxillofacial specialist, using biocompatible thermoplastic, which is more comfortable to wear against the face. It also has adjustable straps that prevent fogging of glasses and visors.
- Easy to reuse multiple times: The mask can be disinfected a minimum of 50 times and is equipped with a QR code tracking system.
- Ecologically responsible: This fully recyclable mask is a sustainable alternative to disposable masks by significantly reducing waste.