Area monitoring designed for harsh environments
The Radius BZ1 Area Monitor is a rugged gas detector that connects your entire worksite. Radius can be deployed for emergency response scenarios or left in the field for up to seven days on a single charge or for an unlimited period with the Solar Power Supply. Radius shares readings and alarms with other units and personal gas monitors through LENS Wireless. It can:
- detect up to seven gases simultaneously using 18 sensor options including PID
- reduce battery swapping with a typical run time of 7 days (168 hours)
- cut through high-noise environments with alarms that sound at 108 dB
- know what’s happening at a distance thanks to the largest display of any area monitor and customizable alarm action messages such as "EVACUATE" or "VENTILATE"
- increase worker safety with DualSense Technology, which provides redundant protection by using two sensors to detect the same gas
- gain real-time visibility and respond faster in an emergency by pairing with the RGX Gateway for live monitoring
- simplify maintenance and reporting with the DSXi Docking Station
The Radius BZ1 with Solar Power Supply eliminates three critical area monitoring challenges: runtime, hazard certifications and portability. Solar panels provide unlimited runtime for up to two Radius BZ1 Area Monitors, RGX Gateways, or a combination of the two, while a CSA Class 1 Div 2 certification ensures safety in even the most hazardous locations. A portable, modular design allows a single worker to transport and assemble the Solar Power Supply.