Climbing the ladder: Tips for success from Canada's top safety gurus
Panel asks organizations how to improve diversity and inclusion to create a safe workplace for all employees
Moderator: Whitney Green, Regional HSE Manager, Primoris Canada
- Susan Harahap, Manager of Corporate Occupational Health and Safety, Pro Administration Services
- Erin Oliver, Vice President of Health, Safety & Sustainability, Modern Niagara Group Inc.
- Sean Cammaert, Head of Safety Canada, BASF Canada
- Martin Gallagher, Chief Safety Officer, Metrolinx
- George Minow, Manager of Health, Safety and Wellness, Kitchener-Wilmot Hydro Inc.
For more information on the Canada’s Safest Employers Awards, visit www.safestemployers.com.